Starting at $45,000
This is a BRAND NEW (never lived in) professionally classic custom built Tiny Home, “Forever Hess,” designed with an open simple floor plan; just under 400 sq. ft., 32′ (L) x 8.5 (W) x 13.5 (H), it was built with love for hybrid (solar system) full-time on-grid living with the option to go off-grid. With lots of natural sunlight – large windows, all glass garage roll up style door, and a full light glass door; it is no question that this classic home is perfect for the nature lovers and the adventures.
- Structure is mounted with welded threaded rods that go through the wall plates for lifelong attachment.
- All junctions are secured with metal brackets and hurricane ties.
- Recycled denim insulation with a high value of R-19.
- Two lofts provide lots of floor plan and storage options.
- Floor to ceiling full view window in master loft.
- Tongue and groove Western red cedar siding on the exterior.
- Tongue and groove Pine on interior.
- Roll up glass door with insulated glass.
- Full light rear door in the living room nook.
- All windows are high energy efficiency.
- Four panel grid tied solar system.
- Advanced monitoring and diagnostics for solar with Enphase IQ.
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbed and prepped for a customizable finish.
- Solid Hardwood cherry floors throughout house and loft.
- Drop axles and inlaid framing for 8” of extra headroom.
- High efficiency LED lights throughout entire house on dimmers (4 zones).
- Mini Split heating and cooling easily controls climate year round.
- Porch lights wired over both entrances.
- All materials used are quality and locally sourced. No glue containing products were used for framing or structural integrity.